CRC has developed and adopted “General terms and conditions of digital content service regulation” with purpose not to distribute illegal contents and improve ethics and responsibility of public regarding comments. To site some parts of the terms and requirements:
According to the terms and requirements, websites shall implement the following activities:
- Do not post comments prohibited by laws to create, distribute and promote
Related provisions of the Law
- The terms and requirements do not apply for the public organizations and private enterprises’ websites used for delivering and distributing organizational information such as introduction, activity and operation.
- News and information web sites are not allowed to link to other websites in the following cases. Those are:
- Information violates law and aims to distribute illegal materials
- Violate copyrights and reach an infringement of copyright
- Mislead readers although do not contain illegal information and;
- Frame can be used to optimize the organization of own website however, directly placed other
- Domain name owner shall be registered at “WHOIS” database and shall provide accurate and detailed information.
If a website has public comment part, according to the terms and requirements, the following requirements shall be complied.
- Provide opportunity for users to express their opinion if users think the certain content is illegal and has negative impacts on public ethics, and opportunity to remove the content based on the number of votes
- Place user IP address visibly on the top of the user generated comment
- Upon receiving comment, request and complaint, a website shall take actions in emergency situation regarding the comment within 24 hours.
- Logs associated to the comment shall be stored at least 6 months.
Please see the website registration form here